Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I would like to know if there is a single australia govt site that can show the overall number of openings for a state sponser visa like 190? I want to find out how many states currently have openings for ICT Managers under 190 just to get a feel of the demand in this space so I can make decision to apply for my ACS either under 189 as Software Enginner or 190 as PM.

My official designation in the company is IT PM but I can take up hands on job and my experience letter from my employer shows both the SE and PM tasks/responsibilities that I undertake.

I read the 189 is overbooked with 4800 quota opened for the year and and some 2500 vacancies are only remaining for the year. It is also advertised on immig.au site that the applications for 189 SE are too many in number so there will be backlog and I will be in queue if I apply and less likely to get through before the next year quota opens up. But ,190 is shown to have only filled up with 92 vacancies out of 2700 opened for this year so want to check how many of these 2700 are currently being open and available and in which all states ?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi All,

I would like to know if there is a single australia govt site that can show the overall number of openings for a state sponser visa like 190? I want to find out how many states currently have openings for ICT Managers under 190 just to get a feel of the demand in this space so I can make decision to apply for my ACS either under 189 as Software Enginner or 190 as PM.

My official designation in the company is IT PM but I can take up hands on job and my experience letter from my employer shows both the SE and PM tasks/responsibilities that I undertake.

I read the 189 is overbooked with 4800 quota opened for the year and and some 2500 vacancies are only remaining for the year. It is also advertised on immig.au site that the applications for 189 SE are too many in number so there will be backlog and I will be in queue if I apply and less likely to get through before the next year quota opens up. But ,190 is shown to have only filled up with 92 vacancies out of 2700 opened for this year so want to check how many of these 2700 are currently being open and available and in which all states ?

Singh ji,

State Migration Plans

It would give you the state sites link and from there further you can get the idea by checking on the open occupation list.

You can also check the SNOL from the very same link. Hope it helps . . .

Br, JaNgZ

Reactions: mithu93ku
1 - 2 of 2 Posts