Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI buddies here!
I am a physiologist with PhD of medical science, and Master of science. now I am planning to transfer to the new career---meidcal scientist, I am not sure the possibility of this career change. because although I know theoretical knowledge about this position but lack practical experience in real professional enviroment, can any buddy here with similar experience give me some suggestions? I do not want to enroll any course at university, so is there a way to become a medical scientist in my case? or fisrtly being a lab aide then a technician then medical scientist, is it reasonable?
keen to response

·
Registered
628 Posts
HI buddies here!
I am a physiologist with PhD of medical science, and Master of science. now I am planning to transfer to the new career---meidcal scientist, I am not sure the possibility of this career change. because although I know theoretical knowledge about this position but lack practical experience in real professional enviroment, can any buddy here with similar experience give me some suggestions? I do not want to enroll any course at university, so is there a way to become a medical scientist in my case? or fisrtly being a lab aide then a technician then medical scientist, is it reasonable?
keen to response
Not sure if this is the right forum for these kind of queries.

Amit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts