Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
577 Posts
Hi All,

I have received my RPL result from ACS but they didn't mention anything about my qualification. As I know I have to get my qualification assessed by VETASSESS. But when I applied the Point Test Advise with VETASSESS, is said that I need to contact DIBP or ACS for referral. Does anyone know how to contact DIBP or ACS to be reffered for the PTA.

Thank you.
I created a dummy profile for Points Test Advice just to check; I couldnt find anything about any referrals. You can just call them up to clarify what is it that they require for PTA.,
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.