Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

Can anyone explain how to apply for multiple EOI for 190 Subclass.I have already put one for NSW state one month ago.I want to apply for Victoria also with 60 points total.
Please share the method and also processing time these days?

·
Registered
23,893 Posts
Hello guys,

Can anyone explain how to apply for multiple EOI for 190 Subclass.I have already put one for NSW state one month ago.I want to apply for Victoria also with 60 points total.
Please share the method and also processing time these days?
Its the same process as you have done for NSW

Start a new application and Just give another email id thats all and this time enter Victoria

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How many EOI can I put?. Is there any restriction on numbers of EOI.i am afraid the data on different EIO will be matching.

·
Registered
23,893 Posts
How many EOI can I put?. Is there any restriction on numbers of EOI.i am afraid the data on different EIO will be matching.
They will have the same basic data but the states will be different
so it doesn't matter

You should not have duplicate EOIs for the same state and same ANZSCO Code
Other then that there is no restriction on the number of EOIs you can lodge

Cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,

I applied for both 189 and 190(NSW) in a single EOI.
But, I missed 190 invite as I didn't check my spam mails. It got expired too - checked it only after 3 months, my bad time.

It would be helpful to me if somebody clarifies:

whether I can create new EOI for 190-NSW?
whether 189 in my first EOI is still valid and will be considered for future rounds.

Thanks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Multiple EOI - Multiple Email id?

Its the same process as you have done for NSW

Start a new application and Just give another email id thats all and this time enter Victoria

Cheers
Hi, Is it mandatory to file another EOI for other state with new EMAIL- ID, or Can I keep same email id in all EOI applications?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts