Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Due to moneytory constraints i am unable to hire any immigration consultant. After meeting with several immigarion consultant. All have suggested me to go for Australia - 189 PR visa.

My details; I am a Software Engineer by profession, working for a reputed software organisation in Delhi NCR, Skills: Dot Net, Sql server, Mvc, C#. 7 Years Of experience. Age : 31.

Please provide me complete details as how can i start my 189 PR visa process. begning till end. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello,

First of all go to the skillselect website and calculate your total points if not done already.

Get you ACS assessment done (it currently takes almost 16 weeks is what I;ve heard) and prepare for and give your IELTS exacm in the meantime.

Only after ACS and IELTS you will be able to submit EOI (read the full skillselect page for the process)

SkillSelect

My suggestion, do not go to any agent, I did my application on my own and got my PR on time.... ir is straight foward and all the rules/conditions are mentioned on this website. Plus this forum is a wealth of help.

Abhijit

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Due to moneytory constraints i am unable to hire any immigration consultant. After meeting with several immigarion consultant. All have suggested me to go for Australia - 189 PR visa.

My details; I am a Software Engineer by profession, working for a reputed software organisation in Delhi NCR, Skills: Dot Net, Sql server, Mvc, C#. 7 Years Of experience. Age : 31.

Please provide me complete details as how can i start my 189 PR visa process. begning till end. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi All,

What is ur qualification?...and have u given ur IELTS exam??..if yes,,ur score?..give me these details i will let u knw each step tht happens!!..:hippie:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Friend,

Origin: Indian

Qualification:
10th - 1998 (Regular/ Full Time)
12th - 2000 (Regular/ Full Time)
Graduation BCOM (Pass) - 2000 To 2003 (Regular/ Full Time)
DOEACC 'O' And 'A' Level equivalent to PGDCA 2000 To 2004 (Correspondence/ Part Time)
MCA (Masters Of Computer Application) 2004 To 2007 (Regular/ Full Time)

Not yet appeared for IELTS. Could you please tell me IELTS which version needs to be completed Acedamic or General.

I am working as a software engineer from Feb 2007 Till now.

Could you please drop me an email <removed email>

Thanks in Advance.
Amit

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi Friend,

Origin: Indian

Qualification:
10th - 1998 (Regular/ Full Time)
12th - 2000 (Regular/ Full Time)
Graduation BCOM (Pass) - 2000 To 2003 (Regular/ Full Time)
DOEACC 'O' And 'A' Level equivalent to PGDCA 2000 To 2004 (Correspondence/ Part Time)
MCA (Masters Of Computer Application) 2004 To 2007 (Regular/ Full Time)

Not yet appeared for IELTS. Could you please tell me IELTS which version needs to be completed Acedamic or General.

I am working as a software engineer from Feb 2007 Till now.

Could you please drop me an email <email removed>.

Thanks in Advance.
Amit
Dude,

Check your private messages..i have put you my details..drop me an email with all your queries at once..:gossip:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts