Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cuban by birth but has only ever held US passport.

No.

No.

Yes he must. Just give as much details as you can.

Just answer no.

He can certainly register with GP for NHS.
Hi I would like to have some information about the same question:

Have you travelled outside your country of residence, excluding to the UK or a Commonwealth Country, in the last 10 years?

As soon as I am Macedonian and I have been living in Italy since 2008, but from then on I have returned on a vacation in Macedonia several times by CAR. So
I have crossed other countries : SLovenia, Serbia, Croatia etc. do I need to list all these countries to, as well as my homecountry? has it stil been my coutry of residence if I moved in Italy??

and I have travelled also in Germany, France, Austria, but this doesn't appear in my passport. Do I need to list them too?

Thank you so much in advance!:)

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Don't mention countries in transit, but mention Germany, France and Austria. Visiting Macedonia while living in Italy should also be included.

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,965 Posts
Hi,
Honesty is the best policy.
Consistent, honest answers are the best way forward.
List the countries you have visited - even if only you only drove through them.
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much for your advice.

I am going on Erasmus exchange and I will receive a grant form European Union. Should I mention it for:

Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip?

and for
Please explain why they are paying towards the cost of your trip?
IS it okay if I put
I have won a Erasmus Scholarship and I will be awarded an Erasmus EU grant to help cover the travel and subsistence costs incurred in connection with my study period abroad.
Moreover Erasmus students are exempted from paying fees for tuition, registration, examinations and access to laboratory and library facilities at the host institution.

Thank you so much for your help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,
Honesty is the best policy.
Consistent, honest answers are the best way forward.
List the countries you have visited - even if only you only drove through them.
Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve, There are only 10 fields to be completed. I can't put all the countries I have driven trough. What can I do?

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
While you can write under 'Other information', use common sense and only declare countries in which you spent at least one night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.