Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, here's a question:

How could one add a family member after 475 VISA grant? This link tells us that we can but I'm not sure how and it doesn't clearly explain the following:

1. What will be the subclass of the subsequent entrant?
2. Will the subsequent entrant have unlimited work right like me as 475? or they can't work?
3. Condition 8503 – ‘No Further Stay’ - Is it's a mandatory condition? I can't understand why would the condition be imposed on the same subclass?
4. Where will this application stand on the priority processing list? *** Very Important to know***

Also, I wanted to know that when I get my PR (Permanent Residency) after 2 years, would the subsequent entrant will receive PR automatically or they need to apply on their own?

HEY ANJ ......... Where are you, need you help here :ranger:

Any help from others also appreciated! :

Reactions: rnd3

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
The form is listed right in that link:
They must apply using the paper Form 1276.

1. 475 as well
2. Yes, unlimited right to work with the same validity period as your visa.
3. Looks to be a standard for temp visas, here's a link to how you can get it removed (you can try and make a case).
Australian Immigration Fact Sheet 52b. Waiving Visa Condition 8503 - "No Further Stay"

When you apply for PR your family members also apply on the same application. The approval will be for the entire application and each family member will get his or her own PR visa sticker in the passport once all is approved.

Alright, here's a question:

How could one add a family member after 475 VISA grant? This link tells us that we can but I'm not sure how and it doesn't clearly explain the following:

1. What will be the subclass of the subsequent entrant?
2. Will the subsequent entrant have unlimited work right like me as 475? or they can't work?
3. Condition 8503 – ‘No Further Stay’ - Is it's a mandatory condition? I can't understand why would the condition be imposed on the same subclass?

Also, I wanted to know that when I get my PR (Permanent Residency) after 2 years, would the subsequent entrant will receive PR automatically or they need to apply on their own?

HEY ANJ ......... Where are you, need you help here :ranger:

Any help from others also appreciated! :

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you very much for the quick response. Please help me with 2 more queries:

1. Where will this application stand on the priority processing list? *** Very Important to know***
2. When I get my PR (Permanent Residency) after 2 years, would the subsequent entrant will receive PR automatically (being a dependent on me) or they need to apply on their own?
3. If it is the same subclass, why would they impose "CONDITION 8503 - No Further Stay" as I have Condition 8539 on my VISA which is live/work/study in regional area ..

I'm confused here.
Appreciate your help :) thanks!

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Dance,

I know just as much as Amaslam does, maybe little less.. Let someone else come up with a solution, try speaking to an agent. Since this isnt a regular case, not many would have an answer. Try speaking to Veronika (she is an agent-SOMV is her screen name, visits often, her signature has her contact details)

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Dance the 8503 is applicable for those who are already in Australia and want to be added to your application. if the person is offshore, and you apply for the visa for the member, this point is not valid.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank ANJ for your reply :)

Well, let me clear this: I have included my sister when I was applying for VISA. I included her as a non-migrating dependent but I didn't include her as a migrating dependent when I was applying. That's what I wanted to say.

Now, any comments on that??

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
can you prove she is a dependent? for a spouse it is easier but for a sister there is a lot of paper work involved like proving she is dependent on you.
Why dont u consider student visa for her? Just a thought.
I am not sure about the timeline though, but logic and common sense says when u get the PR, if she is there already, she should get the PR as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
OK. can somebody kindly tell me the approximate visa processing time to adding a family member in visa subclass 475?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.