Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Dear Experts,
I had paid the visa fee for 189 visa on 29th April. All the docs were uploaded before this date except Medicals. Case officer was allocated to me on 15th June. Medicals were uploaded on July 7th. Can anybody please let me know how much time it takes for the grant approximately?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello Dear Experts,
I had paid the visa fee for 189 visa on 29th April. All the docs were uploaded before this date except Medicals. Case officer was allocated to me on 15th June. Medicals were uploaded on July 7th. Can anybody please let me know how much time it takes for the grant approximately?

Thanks in advance.
Immi site says processing time takes up to 3 months for subclass 189.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Council,
Many Thanks for your reply.

Does this 3 months mean (1) from the date visa fee paid OR (2) from the time CO was allocated OR (3) from the time all the docs uploaded. Kindly advise

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd think that would be from the time all requirements have been completed and sent.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello Dear Experts, I had paid the visa fee for 189 visa on 29th April. All the docs were uploaded before this date except Medicals. Case officer was allocated to me on 15th June. Medicals were uploaded on July 7th. Can anybody please let me know how much time it takes for the grant approximately? Thanks in advance.
If no documents are pending from your end, give them 2 weeks after you have fulfilled all their requirement and then call them. You will know your status.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts