Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, im a newbie here. I just received my spousal visa and will be moving to melbourne in may. I want to ask what is the least amount of money in aud will i need to bring there. My husband is a postgrad student and currently in the midst of finding a job. I havent secure a job in melb yet but have some savings now. Our rented house in melb is semi-furnished, so we will need some cash to buy some appliances. Please advise. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi all, im a newbie here. I just received my spousal visa and will be moving to melbourne in may. I want to ask what is the least amount of money in aud will i need to bring there. My husband is a postgrad student and currently in the midst of finding a job. I havent secure a job in melb yet but have some savings now. Our rented house in melb is semi-furnished, so we will need some cash to buy some appliances. Please advise. Thanks!!!
There is a thread - Cost of living figures on this forum. It's a sticky thread so you will find it on the first page.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...iving-australia/2678-cost-living-figures.html

This thread gives a fair idea of the costs... I am sure you will find it useful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.