Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As the Victoria SS required to maintain some funds in the bank account, how much Indian money I have to keep in my a/c for Victoria State sponsorship (190 visa )

Thanks,
Anish

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi All,

As the Victoria SS required to maintain some funds in the bank account, how much Indian money I have to keep in my a/c for Victoria State sponsorship (190 visa )

Thanks,
Anish
as link shared by Amit, you would know the exact amount but note that there is no need to provide any evidence for it. also mentioned in this link.

this is just a moral requirement that you should have this amount so you can support yourselves and your family if applicable. Like they don't want anyone to come to their state as a burden on them..

hope it helps.

·
Registered
73 Posts
0 Dollars and 0 Cents

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot. But on this link, they are saying differently...please check and tell me...

"You will need to add together all your financial resources to provide an estimate of your total accessible funds in Australian dollars.

You should include all of your assets such as cash, car(s), house(s), furniture, stocks, shares, bonds, jewellery and gold."

Documentation Checklist for Skilled Nominated(190) Visa Applications - Live in Victoria

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks a lot. But on this link, they are saying differently...please check and tell me...

"You will need to add together all your financial resources to provide an estimate of your total accessible funds in Australian dollars.

You should include all of your assets such as cash, car(s), house(s), furniture, stocks, shares, bonds, jewellery and gold."

Documentation Checklist for Skilled Nominated(190) Visa Applications - Live in Victoria
Hi,

liveinvic website says that you should ideally have 30,000 AUD (about 17.5 lakh INR ) to support yourself. However the evidence for the same is not generally asked. At the same time they say that not being able to provide evidence for the same is one of the biggest reasons of visa rejections

1 - 6 of 6 Posts