Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

How much does it cost to live in Dubai? What is an average salary for an ESL teacher? Can you survive on a teachers salary?

Thanks x

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Where to buy things. I'm new in Dubai!!

Hi again!

If my company is giving me a furniture allowance, where should I go to buy things I need such as a fridge, couch and TV?

Thanks,

Sarahc

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you look at the first thread in this forum (the one that says read this before you post) you should be able to find out all of this info :)

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Hi again!

If my company is giving me a furniture allowance, where should I go to buy things I need such as a fridge, couch and TV?

Thanks,

Sarahc
There are numerous stores here.

For electrical items try Carrefour, Hyperpanda, DG Sharaf or Plug-ins.

For other furniture look at all the general home stores in the malls, as well as IKEA, plus less well known places like Safita or Pinky's that have real bargains for nice items. No need to travel to Sharjah if you know where to go in Dubai. Also look on supermarket notice boards, on Dubai Property Real Estate for Sale and Rent. Jobs in Dubai, Classifieds in Dubai with Dubizzle.com and on our classifieds for secon hand items for sale. As there is a fairly transient population there are always nearly new items going for a good price.

-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.