Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I received my EOI yesterday and have few queries in this-
1. How many days time we have to apply the Visa in skill select and upload document and update medical check
2. I had my home country police clearance check done in June. Is it fine to use this as clearance or should I apply for new clearacne check now?
3. I have the documents xerox in black and white. So is it necesarry to get all of them notarised now or the documents which were notarised during June will also be acceptable?

Please help in clarifying the doubts so that I can proceed with the Visa application soon.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Guys,
1. How many days time we have to apply the Visa in skill select and upload document and update medical check
2. I had my home country police clearance check done in June. Is it fine to use this as clearance or should I apply for new clearacne check now?
3. I have the documents xerox in black and white. So is it necesarry to get all of them notarised now or the documents which were notarised during June will also be acceptable?

Please help in clarifying the doubts so that I can proceed with the Visa application soon.

Thanks.
Check your invite letter.

Usually its 60 days

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
1. You have 60 days to apply for visa and documents upload/medical is after the fact.
2. Police clearance certificate is valid for 12 months for immigration purposes.
3. They should be fine.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
1. You have 60 days to apply for visa and documents upload/medical is after the fact.
2. Police clearance certificate is valid for 12 months for immigration purposes.
3. They should be fine.
Thanks for confirming mate.

·
Registered
24,147 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
3. Just to clarify further, any document which is a black and white xerox, needs to be notarised.
When the notary is done is immaterial
All other documents if you want to avoid getting them notarised, scan the originals in colour and then upload

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts