Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

After two weeks from CO allocation, I have just noticed the 'Organize your health exams' link has appeared on my eVisa page. Earlier this was 'health exams for this applicant are yet to be determined etc etc'

I want to click on this link and move forward with medical exams but my agent won't let me :frusty: She has clearly asked me not to click on link until she receives an email from CO. Can you guys pls let me know how long it will take to get this email? Did you guys get an email from CO after this link appeared for you? Please help with any input as I am really getting annoyed with my agent :rant:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I understand that most people have this link as soon as they lodge visa. I am seeking advise from people who may have had a situation similar to mine where their health exam requirements were determined later by CO

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mine was available as soon as I lodged. Clicking it brings up a window where you enter your medical history etc so that you can get your documents to take to your medical examination..Don't see why she would tell you not to click it. If you organise everything beforehand, then your CO can process your visa faster.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Once it is activated it means that you can go for medical exams already...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your responses Goran and h3rdna

1 - 5 of 5 Posts