Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I applied under Nova Scotia demand express entry on Mar 8,2015 and I still didnt receive any acknowledgement. May I know how long they take to process the application ?

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
5,176 Posts
Did you read the application guidance from the provincial government of Nova Scotia?!

If you had, you'd note that on page 17, they state the following:

B. Assessment
NSOI will conduct a full review and evaluation of the complete application, subject to application volumes
and the possible circumstances set out in this Guide under “Disclaimer.” The Nova Scotia Office of
Immigration reserves the right to request an interview with the applicant. The processing time for a
completed application eligible for consideration can take three months or more depending on the time
required for the verification of documents included in the application and on the volume of applications
received
. Nomination under the NSNP is at the sole discretion of NSOI.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have applied for Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry too in October 2015. Does anyone know whether the NSOI has granted nomination under this category or not?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Dear WestCoastCanadianGirl,

Can you kindly advise through your experience, how much time it usually takes for NSOI (Nova Scotia Office of Immigration) once they start the assessment process? It is after they have confirmed that all documents are complete and they are going to start the assessment now (1 year after the submission of application).

Thanks in advance.

Regards, T2

Did you read the application guidance from the provincial government of Nova Scotia?!

If you had, you'd note that on page 17, they state the following:

·
Super Moderator
5,176 Posts
Dear WestCoastCanadianGirl,

Can you kindly advise through your experience, how much time it usually takes for NSOI (Nova Scotia Office of Immigration) once they start the assessment process? It is after they have confirmed that all documents are complete and they are going to start the assessment now (1 year after the submission of application).

Thanks in advance.

Regards, T2
I have no idea about timelines, as I am not an immigration adviser nor do I work for any provincial government or the federal government and I have no experience dealing with the government in regards to migrating to Canada.

I have an interest in immigration, as I am an immigrant to the UK, but am by no means an expert on immigration to Canada.

Reactions: saivijayraj

·
Registered
361 Posts
Thanks for your feedback.

Rgds/T2

I have no idea about timelines, as I am not an immigration adviser nor do I work for any provincial government or the federal government and I have no experience dealing with the government in regards to migrating to Canada.

I have an interest in immigration, as I am an immigrant to the UK, but am by no means an expert on immigration to Canada.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.