Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Check ur medical status ... by going to emedical site"https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient".

Login & print the information state. Status should be Completed for all medical test u under went. also U will know whether medical is submitted to DIAC or not..

In my case I waited for one month & then found the my panel clinic have not submitted my medical properly. Not that they submitted & my status is completed.

·
Registered
94 Posts
We went to the med test on 10-10-13,
the clinic sent results to DIAC on 14-10-13,
on 22-10-13 it was cleared

·
Registered
85 Posts
We went to the med test on 10-10-13,
the clinic sent results to DIAC on 14-10-13,
on 22-10-13 it was cleared
How did u come to know that it got cleared on 22/10/2013.
How can i check the status.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check ur medical status ... by going to emedical site"https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient".

Login & print the information state. Status should be Completed for all medical test u under went. also U will know whether medical is submitted to DIAC or not..

In my case I waited for one month & then found the my panel clinic have not submitted my medical properly. Not that they submitted & my status is completed.
Thanks for your reply I logged in and found

my name my number
+++++++++++++++++++++
Press the 'Print Referral Letter' button to retrieve your referral letter for the examination(s) you must complete as part of your visa application. You must take this letter with you to your examination. For a list of approved medical practitioners near you refer to the department's website. Contact Us
Print Referral Letter

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

nothing els is there

there is no any "information state" or any thing do any one have any idea about this

i have taken medicals on july how can i fiend my status any one help

·
Registered
94 Posts
How did u come to know that it got cleared on 22/10/2013.
How can i check the status.
Reading this forum I got to know that it is cleared when the link on your evisa front page "Organise your medical examinaitons" magically replaced by the statement "No health examination required..."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts