Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting since 12 days for ACS Result to arrive. It was on September 4th that I got a Register Post Number, and the online tracking system is not working for Register Post :confused:

Delivery Destination is Bangalore... India Post expects the letter to arrive in 6 days time, but has no tracking mechanism (for international post). Can some one tell what could be the problem with delivery?

No one is picking call at Australia Post general queries number; and IVR asks for call back number (an Australia number only i believe) and No replies to email queries???

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am waiting since 12 days for ACS Result to arrive. It was on September 4th that I got a Register Post Number, and the online tracking system is not working for Register Post :confused:

Delivery Destination is Bangalore... India Post expects the letter to arrive in 6 days time, but has no tracking mechanism (for international post). Can some one tell what could be the problem with delivery?

No one is picking call at Australia Post general queries number; and IVR asks for call back number (an Australia number only i believe) and No replies to email queries???
Hi I know our postal services are horrible. The postman had dumped my ACS result in the letterbox on a rainy day. I got it the next day it being all drenched and faded. Luckily not everything was erased though. I live in Bangalore so it took upto 10 -12 days to reach .me

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi I know our postal services are horrible. The postman had dumped my ACS result in the letterbox on a rainy day. I got it the next day it being all drenched and faded. Luckily not everything was erased though. I live in Bangalore so it took upto 10 -12 days to reach .me
Moreover it is sent via ordinary mail and not by registered post. Thats the worst part of it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moreover it is sent via ordinary mail and not by registered post. Thats the worst part of it.
I alerted Post Office Staff to ring my number when they see any letter from Australia so that I can pick it from Post Office.

Even though I have more than 7 years in same field and expect to receive MODL+CSL, am very much curious to see the actual result... I am very worried as ACS Assessment has taken more than 3 months; and also worried because of any October Surprises.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
India Post expects the letter to arrive in 6 days time, but has no tracking mechanism (for international post). Can some one tell what could be the problem with delivery?
Just received Positive Assessment letter from ACS. Assessment is valid for next 1 year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts