Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

How long have you been (resident) in the UAE?

• Not there yet

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 0 - 3 months

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 3 - 6 months

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 6 -12 months

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 1 - 2 years

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • 2 - 3 years

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 3 - 4 years

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 4 years or over

Votes: 6 15.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
598 Posts
Hi, I want to come to dubai. Is my salary ok? 11tybillion

Reactions: Dannysigma

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi
I don't have a job in Dubai yet, but I am a certified toilet cleaner with more than 3 weeks experience. I would like a job that gets me an apartment in the Burj Khalifa and want to drive a Porsche 911. Does anyone know any recruitment agencies or should I just come over and look?

·
Banned
598 Posts
I have been here long enough that I

1.started wiggling my head side to side when I speak to someone.
2.call a pencil eraser a "rubber"
3.dont care if someone honks at me when the light has been green for .00000000000001 nano seconds.
4.dont have to convert everything to USD to see if I am getting a good deal.
5.never want to leave. But there is allready talks of moving to Kuala lumpur in 2 years. But I heard its ever better there, so no worries.

·
Banned
598 Posts
oh, yeah u right Andy, im not chunky anymore ether, skinny, wrinkly but still happy face! no matter what, always keeping my tail up!
KGB, where have you been? Havent heard from you in a week. Hope all is well. Oh and its not age, its wisdom. lol:D

·
Registered
134 Posts
oh MrBig. forgot to add hate those teeth the wisdom ones, have pulled them out already:D, i might have slightly speech problems now, that's y prefer talk to ppl on the net:D:focus: but i think its a very long time im here in dubai. my skin is taugher now too:D.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.