4,230 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are most likely getting invited on July 12 if not then July 26. I would suggest getting PCC ready and doing Medical on the day you get invite for direct grant.

This will help: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/12199057-post3.html
sorry, but I didn't understood what you mean by direct grant? and also police verification and health checkup would take time in India...I think at least a week or so?

does that matter?

"on the day you get invite for direct grant."

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
sorry, but I didn't understood what you mean by direct grant? and also police verification and health checkup would take time in India...I think at least a week or so?

does that matter?

"on the day you get invite for direct grant."
You have 1 week before July 12. Plus in any case, you have 60 days to apply so you have time. In any case, pay fee after you done with Medical and PCC. But lodge a Complete Application none the less. A week or two delay is better than 3 months wait.

The direct grant is explained in the link.

·
Registered
98 Posts
You have 1 week before July 12. Plus in any case, you have 60 days to apply so you have time. In any case, pay fee after you done with Medical and PCC. But lodge a Complete Application none the less. A week or two delay is better than 3 months wait.

The direct grant is explained in the link.
A question on Form 80 and experience details -

When one have multiple designation and work country for a same employer, should we write separate entry for each country and designation (like we write indivisual episodes in ACS)? Or we can mention just one entry and in Country field mentioning all the Country name together?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi amit

261313 Software Engineer
PTE: 10 | Edu: 15 | Exp: 15 | Age: 25
EOI Submitted (189) : 05/07/2017 - 65 points
EOI Submitted (190) : 05/07/2017 - 70 points

Just curious to know, you are 25 years of age and you have 15 points from Experience?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can someone please help providing more info on this 'direct grant'... I have completed my PCC and booked my medicals for July 17th. As my points are 75 for 261313 for 189 invite.. hoping it to come in July... Should I also keep anything else ready before invite?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi amit

261313 Software Engineer
PTE: 10 | Edu: 15 | Exp: 15 | Age: 25
EOI Submitted (189) : 05/07/2017 - 65 points
EOI Submitted (190) : 05/07/2017 - 70 points

Just curious to know, you are 25 years of age and you have 15 points from Experience?
I think he means 25 points for age, not years...

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
A question on Form 80 and experience details -

When one have multiple designation and work country for a same employer, should we write separate entry for each country and designation (like we write indivisual episodes in ACS)? Or we can mention just one entry and in Country field mentioning all the Country name together?
I am not sure but the safe bet is to mention them unless you have over 50 designations and travel.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Can someone please help providing more info on this 'direct grant'... I have completed my PCC and booked my medicals for July 17th. As my points are 75 for 261313 for 189 invite.. hoping it to come in July... Should I also keep anything else ready before invite?
Here http://www.expatforum.com/expats/12199057-post3.html

If you get invite on July 12, submit application on July 17 after Medical and pay fee on July 20. This way, you are sure to get no CO Contact hopefully.

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I guess for 65 points, it should be around October or November for Date of Effect of 27 June 2017.

What do you think Zaback?
According to linear assumptions, that's how it should be. But sometimes cut-off date moves only minutes not even hours. So, July 12 will clear things up.

·
Registered
136 Posts
According to linear assumptions, that's how it should be. But sometimes cut-off date moves only minutes not even hours. So, July 12 will clear things up.
You mean to say, invite can happen earlier ?
According to immitracker 600 odd people are there before me and assuming it's just 25% of actual people who log in immitracker, I was guessing end of this year.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Why you are suggesting to keep this gap between 17 and 20? He/She can pay fee on 17th also?

Here http://www.expatforum.com/expats/12199057-post3.html

If you get invite on July 12, submit application on July 17 after Medical and pay fee on July 20. This way, you are sure to get no CO Contact hopefully.

·
Registered
321 Posts
You cant submit application and pay visa fee on different days as your application is submitted only after payment

·
Registered
321 Posts
Direct grant - meaning you are not requested for additional information and getting grant in few weeks/months.
Many people are getting pcc and medicals before they are asked to do so and many people are crying after that their case was delayed and these documents have expired and they have to do it again and pay again.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Why you are suggesting to keep this gap between 17 and 20? He/She can pay fee on 17th also?
To wait for Medical to be cleared before one pay fees. You can submit (lodge ) application and complete it. But as long as you don't pay fee, DIBP won't start processing. You can do the whole thing on 20th or earlier or later after medical is cleared and pay fee after submitting the application.

·
Registered
98 Posts
sounds logical, thank you :)

To wait for Medical to be cleared before one pay fees. You can submit (lodge ) application and complete it. But as long as you don't pay fee, DIBP won't start processing. You can do the whole thing on 20th or earlier or later after medical is cleared and pay fee after submitting the application.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts