8,429 Posts
anything between a week to 2 months

·
Registered
110 Posts
anj1976 said:
anything between a week to 2 months
Hi Anjali,

I have applied for 176 online. At the end of the application after paying the fees, I got a checklist of docs to be uploaded. My question is:
1. I don't see them askin for proof of employment like those detailed company letter with job desc etc in the checklist. They just asked for the skill assessment letter. From this forum, I understand that his letter is required?

2. There are links in the checklist asking me to download forms for medical and PCC. Should I do it right away? Is it not done after CO asks for it?

Plz let me know what needs to be done here.

Regards
Prakash

·
Registered
87 Posts
How long will it take to get 176 visa after submitting Medicals and PCC ?:ranger:
i have submitted medical and pcc requested by CO but 2 weeks have passed and still no 176 visa. Online status shows met in all docs except for Pcc. A speedy grant is not for me after all.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
waitt for the CO, he will ask for meds and PCC and give as many documents as you can, you are doing this for yourself, the mroe the merrier with DIAC..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi Anjali,

I have applied for 176 online. At the end of the application after paying the fees, I got a checklist of docs to be uploaded. My question is:
1. I don't see them askin for proof of employment like those detailed company letter with job desc etc in the checklist. They just asked for the skill assessment letter. From this forum, I understand that his letter is required?

2. There are links in the checklist asking me to download forms for medical and PCC. Should I do it right away? Is it not done after CO asks for it?

Plz let me know what needs to be done here.

Regards
Prakash
Hi,

I am also going to apply next month, can you share the checklist so that i can make all doc ready once SS approve

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes please share the checklist so that we can start preparing the documents before actually submitting the online application

Sent from my XoOm using Expat Forum

·
Registered
628 Posts
Yes please share the checklist so that we can start preparing the documents before actually submitting the online application

Sent from my XoOm using Expat Forum
The checklist will differ per applicant and per dependent. It depends on your circumstances. In general a proof at least is needed under every category with which you claim points under points system. If more docs are needed it will come in your checklist after you lodge your application.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.