Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I must start my thread to reveal common documentary requirement to start a small business in Dubai.

I am planning to start a Household Supplies Goods Store ( Soaps , Detergent , Daily Usage Items ) .

Need to know What Tax / duties I have to enroll for and what other documents I need to present and what are the offices in Dubai responsible to register new business establishments.

Please right in Easy Language so I can understand in better way.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,944 Posts
I thought I must start my thread to reveal common documentary requirement to start a small business in Dubai.

I am planning to start a Household Supplies Goods Store ( Soaps , Detergent , Daily Usage Items ) .

Need to know What Tax / duties I have to enroll for and what other documents I need to present and what are the offices in Dubai responsible to register new business establishments.

Please right in Easy Language so I can understand in better way.

Thanks
Hi,
A lot depends on your startup budget.
How much money are you investing in the company formation and startup?
100, 1000, 10,000, 100,000 or more than 1 million dirhams?
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honestly - if that is all you have, I wouldn't bother.
Really !!! Am surprised.

In India, it takes about INR 10000 to 50000 to Enroll a New Business in Registrar of Companies (ROC) and to take Sale Tax Number (TIN Number) .

But I Am Not sure about Dubai Company Registrar Fees / Tax Duties / other expenses ..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Any typing centre can assist you about cost to be incurred in paper work but he amount you have is not sufficient for starting even a small business. You can only do registration and pay sponsor fee with that. You will also have to invest and rent a shop. you will have to bear expense at the beginning so you must have some backup.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Really !!! Am surprised.

In India, it takes about INR 10000 to 50000 to Enroll a New Business in Registrar of Companies (ROC) and to take Sale Tax Number (TIN Number) .

But I Am Not sure about Dubai Company Registrar Fees / Tax Duties / other expenses ..
You aren't in India now....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.