Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone !
i'm a resident of New Dehli, India
I'm an ECE ( Electronics and Communication ) Graduate from ITM university, INDIA
I am planning to pursue my masters in Information systems from a good university in Australia
So far i've just got an offer letter from CQU ( Central Queensland university , Melbourne )
Is it worth the effort and all the money i put in ?
I also applied to other Uni's like Deakin, LaTrobe, Victoria. But they did not give me an offer letter mainly because of the low percentage in my Graduation ( 52%)
i Did have a few back logs too.
So , if i have to pursue masters of information systems from CQU, is it worth it ?
I eventually plan to get the PR and stay and work in AUSTRALIA.

Waiting for your valuable comments and suggestions
Regards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I done master in IT from CQU... BAD University....
No internship, No practical, No latest subject. Still teaching Language C and ASP.Net2..They failed too many student if u just take some source from internet to just complete your assignments. Per fail subject was 2500 on that time.
Please if u wanna job in IT go and inroll in good university. In 2013, CQU stop giving admission to international students some immi problems. I heard too many students complaints about it. Gold coast uni is already closed. Brisbane CQU is stop giving admission to international student.
even though thats all back 2013 reviews. But, i dont think so CQU still has better reputation. If u sick can go uni, go to doctor spend 70$ take a medical letter from document then they agree u sick and mark u present otherwise absent. fall to below 80%..

Best of luck

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
So far i've just got an offer letter from CQU ( Central Queensland university , Melbourne )
Never ever waste your money doing course from satellite campus of some university. CQU main campus is located in North Rockhampton and they just have a study center in melbourne.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never ever waste your money doing course from satellite campus of some university. CQU main campus is located in North Rockhampton and they just have a study center in melbourne.
Okay thankyou for the input. Same thing goes for Charles sturt university ?
I recently got an offer letter from this University as well.
They have a STUDY CENTER here. is it worth it ?
waiting for your Reply.
Regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts