Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I have noticed recently the highly ranked topic is work and how happy/satisfied/not happy where we work.

So I will start myself, I'm working at semi-government organization and being Arab who speaks the local language was a plus for me to communicate smoothly with local colleagues (I'm not saying anything bad about anyone, I'm just stating what I have experienced).

Overall, I'm satisfied and let me put this way at least I'm having a job and it pays my bills end of every month. I become to this conclusion after long time while thinking of how to be happy doing my work. I work for living not living for work and here is the issue, due to political unwritten policies there is kinda of injustice some of them been identified by Forbes recently which you can found them here http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericjac...rge-companies-fail-to-keep-their-best-talent/

I assume each one of us talk with his/her colleague/friend/relative...etc about the same thing and I'm sure each one of us having opinion about how to make things better and have healthier environment or at least find a way to enjoy what you doing.

Would you like to share your opinion?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Just a reminder to keep all the off topic discussions in The Sandpit please. The main forum is for specific questions about moving/housing/finding jobs etc :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dizzyizzy said:
Just a reminder to keep all the off topic discussions in The Sandpit please. The main forum is for specific questions about moving/housing/finding jobs etc :)
Thanks for the note however on the iPhone app it doesn't specify where to start new post. So I would appreciate if you can move it to the right place?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.