Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,
I have applied job in Paris through my Friend who is in Paris. I would like to know the status of contract herbosement in perfecture. Please let me know suggestions

Regards,
AKM

·
Administrator
50,414 Posts
If you have applied for a job in Paris, the prefecture does not normally have anything to do with the situation until after you have obtained a visa and arrived in France.

If an employer is interested in hiring you, the employer must obtain authorization from the Ministry of Labour to hire a foreigner. Once that is granted, you can apply at your local French consulate for a work visa.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you have applied for a job in Paris, the prefecture does not normally have anything to do with the situation until after you have obtained a visa and arrived in France.

If an employer is interested in hiring you, the employer must obtain authorization from the Ministry of Labour to hire a foreigner. Once that is granted, you can apply at your local French consulate for a work visa.
Cheers,
Bev
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your message. I have applied for data entry operator job. He said need to pay one month salary to them. I have paid also . After that he send mail like this
"
Dear all

we already sent the contract herbosement to perfecture so they asking contract original for clarification. today we will send it to perfecture so when we get the confirmation with seal then we will send it to you then you can go to embassy for stamp.

this is your last process because in this process they only taking time so sorry for late reply

if you have any clarification please communicate me

"

I have not received any mail from them.. But their Mobile numbers are working. not calling me.. I sent them many msg . If they are cheaters, dont allow them to do with this any others.
I lost job, money, time and everything.
Please assist me .guide me to reach them. Have to identify their area, address,company name by using their numbers.
Regards,
Kaja Mohaideen.A
<snip>

·
Administrator
50,414 Posts
You should never pay an agency or an employer to get a job. I believe you may have been scammed. It is highly unlikely that you could get a data entry job from overseas that would allow you to have a work visa for France. (And the prefecture is not where you would apply for a work visa, anyhow.)
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your message. Yes i know this right now. I lost my money. But they may do these kind of activity to others. I like to stop them . I like know their address, Company name, and the details. Please assist me . I need some one guidance. Please let me know What I want to do ..

Regards
Kaja Mohaideen.A
<snip>

·
Administrator
50,414 Posts
Well, first of all, you should never post your phone number on a public forum like this - particularly when you're admitting that you have fallen for a scam. There are those online just looking for ways to get in touch with people like you - and not for any good purposes.

It's also entirely possible that it's not a company at all, but individual scammers. About the only way you might be able to trace them is by using whatever information they gave you so you could pay them the money.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your information.
I lost all my money.. If you know anyone in Paris Or if you live in Paris help me to find a person , with out inform them. Or please let me know where I want to book the complaint against them.
Regards,
Kaja Mohaideen.A

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.