Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I will not renew my apartment lease and there are 110 days left to the expiry of my contract.

My landlord and real estate very sneaky and not trustable so I have to give proper notice but I don't know how can I do this. My apartment is in DIFC. What should I do? Thanks.

P.S.: My Landlord not living in UAE, I don't have an address for him.

·
Registered
880 Posts
As far as I know, you should just be able to send an e-mail to them both. Use an e-mail address which you have used before and received a reply from to be sure.

The agent should be happy you're moving because now he/she gets to rent the unit out again and make the extra 5% on the new contract. They don't make much on renewals. I'd send it right away and ask for a confirmation.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as I know, you should just be able to send an e-mail to them both. Use an e-mail address which you have used before and received a reply from to be sure.

The agent should be happy you're moving because now he/she gets to rent the unit out again and make the extra 5% on the new contract. They don't make much on renewals. I'd send it right away and ask for a confirmation.
Thanks for information but I don't trust my real estate agency because they lost my cheque before and I spend a lot time to going police station, going bank etc....

I think best way is using public notary or registered mail. Do you know how can I do this ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts