Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The interest in keeping the pound low is now clear. This out today.

Report from the BBC.
CBI director-general Richard Lambert said that the short-term outlook for the UK was "brightening" thanks to the recovering global economy, the weak pound and the government pumping more money into the economy through its quantitative easing programme.

JoJo, according to the INE stats yesterday, you should be on at least €35K a year in some Financial Service sector.:)

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
The interest in keeping the pound low is now clear. This out today.

Report from the BBC.
CBI director-general Richard Lambert said that the short-term outlook for the UK was "brightening" thanks to the recovering global economy, the weak pound and the government pumping more money into the economy through its quantitative easing programme.

JoJo, according to the INE stats yesterday, you should be on at least €35K a year in some Financial Service sector.:)
Wow!! That makes a change for me to be right :eek::eek::eek:!!

€35K hhhhmmm, maybe I've spent it without realising it cos I havent noticed it!

However, this news will strengthen the pound, so we'll be getting some more strategic misery from Mervyn in a minute to bring it back down again!!!

Jo xxx

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
However, this news will strengthen the pound, so we'll be getting some more strategic misery from Mervyn in a minute to bring it back down again!!!

Jo xxx
OOOOOHH, ITS CREEPING UP ALREADY! 1.11 from 1.01 this morning!!! MERV?? WHERE ARE YOU?!!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
gis a tenner and I'll tell you next weeks winning lottery numbers :D:D;)

Jo xxx
Ive always had faith in you Mrs! As Ive said before .... we play this game of slightly dim, fluffy and warm ... purely to gain their confidence before we stun them into silence with our hidden intelligence and foresight ..... :moony:

:love: Sue x

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ive always had faith in you Mrs! As Ive said before .... we play this game of slightly dim, fluffy and warm ... purely to gain their confidence before we stun them into silence with our hidden intelligence and foresight ..... :moony:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused2::confused2::confused2:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts

YEP!!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::eyebrows:

Jo xxx

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused2::confused2::confused2:
Dont pretend you dont understand Hombre! Mrs H will be doing this to you all the time! :D:D

·
Registered
348 Posts
Dont pretend you dont understand Hombre! Mrs H will be doing this to you all the time! :D:D
Yeah right...I will say one thing though...her "hidden intelligence and foresight " is exactly that !

·
Registered
527 Posts
OOOOOHH, ITS CREEPING UP ALREADY! 1.11 from 1.01 this morning!!! MERV?? WHERE ARE YOU?!!
Can't understand that?! On the money market the rate went from .9 to .906 and back this morning to .9 (vs Eu). Jojo, how on earth did your rate move 10%?

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Can't understand that?! On the money market the rate went from .9 to .906 and back this morning to .9 (vs Eu). Jojo, how on earth did your rate move 10%?

I have a little thing on my homepage that continually updates throughout the day! Sadly (and I shall blame you for this !!!!!!) I just clicked on it to see who was providing the information and I accidentally deleted and cant find it again LOL

Jo xxx

·
Registered
527 Posts
i have a little thing on my homepage that continually updates throughout the day! Sadly (and i shall blame you for this !!!!!!) i just clicked on it to see who was providing the information and i accidentally deleted and cant find it again lol

jo xxx
-ssoorryy-

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Well that narrows it down for us to find it for you lol !!!! little yellow square with numbers ????? Ill see what I can find xx

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
theres on here that s live

This isnt the one you had I dont believe Jo .. but it may help to keep you in the loop until you find your lost icon!

Sue xx

XE - Currency Rate Monitor

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
dont worry, I've found it. It was in the "gadget gallery"! I dont know who provides the info, but right now its reading 1.112

Jo xxx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.