Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a horse farm for rent in France. It is me and my husband, our stable girl and 8 horses (stallions) there need a place to stay until we find something we want to buy. We are interested in mooving as soon as possible. We prefere South France because we have our family placed there. Of course we are open for any offer placed in France.

·
Administrator
49,164 Posts
I suspect you'll have difficulty finding a whole horse farm to rent while you look for a more permanent arrangement. But finding boarding stables for horses is usually not too difficult in France. Even here in the Paris area, we have at least 4 or 5 boarding stables within a radius of maybe 15 km.

If you've got family in the south, ask them to check around for places to board your horses while you look for a property to buy in the area.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for a horse farm for rent in France. It is me and my husband, our stable girl and 8 horses (stallions) there need a place to stay until we find something we want to buy. We are interested in mooving as soon as possible. We prefere South France because we have our family placed there. Of course we are open for any offer placed in France.
I'm sorry... we wrote you a two page response but it has been lost on this site.. We have many common interests including that we are also looking for a farm on the west/south west of the French coast.
We have lived in the South of France though we had not discovered horses then. We are thinking of it as our retirement home and have traveled to Europe for more than 30 yrs on business and pleasure.
We too have many questions about the logistics of such a move, which will be immense, but we will be happy to share the research we've already done and to discover what you've accomplished that would assist us.
We are currently living in Sarasota and while looking for our perfect blend of property and house has taken us through central and northern florida and even into South Carolina and Georgia, after 2 years we've come up empty. We feel like we are ready to come home to France and Italy.
It seems that more affordable properties and land are abundant in France than Italy so you may want to start there.
Anyway, we only know you as KAFO so if you wish to contact us as anytime currently the site will not allow us to post our URL. Well look for your response and maybe we'll connect that way.

We wish you the best of luck...bon chance

Anthony & Sandy
Sarasota, FL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.