Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Is hopeing to move to cyprus.any info or advice would be greatly recieved
You don't make clear what sort of advice you are looking for nor do you offer any information about yourself to glean general advice.

Why not take a look at the recent and past threads where people have asked this question and see what is relevant to you. That will enable you to ask more specific questions which I am sure you will get help with.

It will also help if this thread was in the right place which the Mouflon is not. Perhaps a moderator can move it for you.

Pete

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi **waves**. We too are looking to make the big move to Cyprus around April 2014.... So excited at the prospect of our new life, new ventures and friends, new beginnings :-D. It's quite overwhelming organising everything but in the end its going to be a distant memory when you settle in. I have been reading the forum now for about 6 weeksand boy has it been helpful, do you think I can work out how to start a thread though? Can I heck. May be something to do with using the android app though rather than the site on the Internet page x

G

·
Hi **waves**. We too are looking to make the big move to Cyprus around April 2014.... So excited at the prospect of our new life, new ventures and friends, new beginnings :-D. It's quite overwhelming organising everything but in the end its going to be a distant memory when you settle in. I have been reading the forum now for about 6 weeksand boy has it been helpful, do you think I can work out how to start a thread though? Can I heck. May be something to do with using the android app though rather than the site on the Internet page x
I see you managed:) When you ask questions it is a good idea not to ask them here in the Muflon, istead ask in the main forum. Not everyone find new thread in this chit chat part

Anders

1 - 6 of 6 Posts