Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know of any homeworking jobs? I have an office allset up but no leads to get that ever elsuive job....I have 30 years of travel/tourism experience, I can use Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus GDS but any customer service/admin roles would be gratefully accepted :)

any info please PM me ...

Thanks

Neil:)

·
Administrator
36,464 Posts
anybody know of any homeworking jobs? I have an office allset up but no leads to get that ever elsuive job....I have 30 years of travel/tourism experience, I can use Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus GDS but any customer service/admin roles would be gratefully accepted :)

any info please PM me ...

Thanks

Neil:)
I don't know of any - although I have heard of peole doing telesales from home

why not put your details on our 'lookng for work' sticky thread near the top of the page

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I cant work out if you're in the UK looking for homeworking jobs in Spain or vice versa???? However, if you're looking in Spain then you're joining a very long queue sadly

Jo xxx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant work out if you're in the UK looking for homeworking jobs in Spain or vice versa???? However, if you're looking in Spain then you're joining a very long queue sadly

Jo xxx
Hi Jo

I am in London at the moment, and whilst I can take my Uk job and work from I wanted to see what the local market was like :) I Guess its not that good tho :(

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hello Londonlad.
The main working from home job that people do here (apart from telesales) is online sales. You would need a website for this (preferably quite a few), some cheapish hosting, and basic website making skills (or just build a site using Wordpress).
If you know how to sell, there are many companies who you could work for as an affiliate. Check out places like Commission Junction or Clickbank, or Amazon. And if you Google 'affiliate selling' there are loads more to choose from.
The commission on individual sales for these companies isn't that good, but it all adds up.

Another way to do this (one I prefer), is look at the type of things you think you could sell, or have an interest in (including travel of course), scroll to the bottom of the page (usually) and you will probably find a link saying 'affiliates click here', or something similar and it should take you to a page which tells you all about selling for the advertising company.
Just an idea, and obviously there's a lot more to it than that, but if you do it right, it's definitely better paid than the average work at home job. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, shame. Have you done telesales? English of course :)
Yes I have done sales/customer service for over 25 years in different forms, Airport ticket sales desk, Cabin Crew, Corporate travel manager, Senior travel executive, Credi card fraud dept, are just a few things I have done at work :)

·
Administrator
36,464 Posts
Yes I have done sales/customer service for over 25 years in different forms, Airport ticket sales desk, Cabin Crew, Corporate travel manager, Senior travel executive, Credi card fraud dept, are just a few things I have done at work :)
telesales is one of the few jobs available to non-spanish speakers here - almost always commision only, some will pay a small salary though

look in the local newspapers - many are available online

·
Administrator
36,464 Posts
..and are you still interested in doing some telesales?
If you have jobs to offer please do so in the correct manner by upgarding to Premium Membership & advertising in the Classifieds section of the forum - not by this 'back door' method

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
TBH, there are plenty of commission only telesales in Spain - the "sur in english" and "Friday-ad" both have on line jobs/situations vacant

Jo xxx

·
Administrator
36,464 Posts
TBH, there are plenty of commission only telesales in Spain - the "sur in english" and "Friday-ad" both have on line jobs/situations vacant

Jo xxx
so do our local papers - Round Town News, Euroweekly & CostaBlanca news

that's why I suggested he look in them several posts back :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts