Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there
I've nearly reached the end of my first 2 year IEC working holiday visa. i have my LOI for a second one but can't shake the feeling of heading home or off to somewhere new.
my work isn't getting their act together to decide if they will renew my contract which is sort of making me resentful of the place and i'm starting to question if i should even stay.
my family keep telling me to stay as i will probably regret going home more than staying longer, but, my LOI is valid until December 2015 so i can always move back for another 2 years if i do get home and feel that way.

i guess what i want to know is, has anyone else felt like this and what did you do in the situation? i do love canada but the cold and the distance from Perth makes it really hard (i lost two close relatives which really shook me and i could only get home for one's funeral which has been playing on my guilt like crazy!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Maybe you have to ask yourself why you wanted to come to Canada, and what your goals are for the near and long-term future, to see if Canada is the right place for you?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Canada is cold, and very depressing in the winter months especially when you get up in the morning, I feel it, after travelling twice to the UK i would take their cold over ours anytime..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.