Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

So I made my FLR(M) application from within the UK on April 10th. I missed the memo about the changes since I was busy with my honeymoon, so had to get that paid for and sent off. I did my biometrics on May 9th after receiving a letter dated April 28th to get them done. I received another letter dated May 18th saying I need to get them done. I called and was told to email my receipt to them which I did, and was told I didn't need to get them redone. This was May 26th.

I have called several times since then for an update but was told the system can't be accessed since it hasn't been the advertised 8weeks. It has now been the advertised 8 weeks I've been waiting for, but the past several times I've attempted to call, my call is answered in 5 min or so, but they aren't taking enquiries and are offering a call back. It was like this Friday, and is the same today. I asked when I could expect the call, and the lady said as soon as they can.

Is anyone else making an application from within the UK having it take longer than the forcasted time? I'm worried about it.

And what's with this call back system thing??!!?? *sob*

Thanks,
Amy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.