Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Under cat a i will show 6 months of payslips applying in april when my wifes turns 18. I visted my wife on the 31st of may and returned 25th june now i will travel again on 1st november returning 26th november going this frequently would this cause a problem? (Also planning to go pakistan to give my wife the documents in april)

If i go on holiday my payslip will be lower than average for that one month i will not earn anything would this cause a problem? Even though i have two jobs so using two jobs 6 months payslips each do i have to explain why my first payslip is £0 or should i explain i went on holiday?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Your holiday is of no consequence, really.
Provided you meet the financial requirement with two jobs despite lower pay during your absences, fine. But you need to ensure you do your calculations properly or you will be refused.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It depends on if you are salaried or unsalaried. If salaried, you use the lowest monthly pay in the last 6 months to calculate your annual income. If unsalaried, you take an average over 6 months and annualise. So if salaried, you have to wait until the month with zero pay drops out of equation. As I don't know details of your jobs, can't be more specific.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.