Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,

first sorry if this question has already been answered in this forum but if any one got the link could you please provide the link to me .

as title suggests, I hold current Australian passport , and my Pakistani passport and NICOP has been expired.

and if I travel to Pakistan , do I still need a NICOP or Pakistani passport, or Australian passport can be used for entry and exit to Pakistan.

your reply will be appreciated :)

Thanks

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi friends,

first sorry if this question has already been answered in this forum but if any one got the link could you please provide the link to me .

as title suggests, I hold current Australian passport , and my Pakistani passport and NICOP has been expired.

and if I travel to Pakistan , do I still need a NICOP or Pakistani passport, or Australian passport can be used for entry and exit to Pakistan.

your reply will be appreciated :)

Thanks
You can use Australian passport + NICOP combination to enter Pakistan. Also if Airline allows you, you can use expired passport as well to go back to home country, but I'm not 100% sure about it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.