Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola everyone,:)

We are from Australia and moved to Cuenca Ecuador a couple of months ago. We would love to hear from other Aussies in Ecuador and also be happy to give out our information in regards to why we decided to move here.

Love to hear from anyone.

Ciao Ciao
Dixie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cuenca

I am lloking to move toCuenca myself. How are you adjusting?
Texas Grandma:confused:

We are from Australia and moved to Cuenca Ecuador a couple of months ago. We would love to hear from other Aussies in Ecuador and also be happy to give out our information in regards to why we decided to move here.

Ciao Ciao
Dixie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Dixie

We are seriously considering a move to Cuenca in the next 6 months or so and would be interested in hearing your thoughts so far

Thanks

Jack

·
Registered
23 Posts

Ciao Ciao
Dixie
im thinkin about movin there but seriously how much would a average 3 bedroom house cost to rent?
a month
i want by the water

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hola to Ecuador from a US want to be Ecuadorian

Ciao Ciao
Dixie
Hola!
Excited to see your post. My husband and I want to retire to Cuenca (and then maybe the mountains in the winter). Would really like to know how much you love it, whats great and what if anything is scary (I read an article about a recent bombing from Columbia...is it safe?):plane:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts