Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
36,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
otherwise known as a complaints book

if a local businessman doesn't know about this - what are the odds that HIS business is above board??

heck - even I have them........... although quite where I'm supposed to stick my sign that I have them is anyone's guess........... on the basket of my pushbike, maybe :confused2:

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
otherwise known as a complaints book

if a local businessman doesn't know about this - what are the odds that HIS business is above board??

heck - even I have them........... although quite where I'm supposed to stick my sign that I have them is anyone's guess........... on the basket of my pushbike, maybe :confused2:
Well, I'm not sure, but it is illegal not to have them, so....

Having said that it didn't occur to me that I should have them, (the service that I offer being excellent haha:D). Where do you get them from??

·
Administrator
36,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I'm not sure, but it is illegal not to have them, so....

Having said that it didn't occur to me that I should have them, (the service that I offer being excellent haha:D). Where do you get them from??
It didn't occur to me either - & the gestor/assesor my OH used for all his/our stuff didn't supply me with one

but my new local gestor did, & a libro de visitas.....not sure who is going to visit me or where, though, since I don't work out of premises

unless you count me on my netbook in my living room or terrace!

the guy in question does work out of premises - and has had more than one business with premises since I've known him - so I have to admit I was pretty shocked when he didn't know about it :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts