Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I haven been here for a while I recently applied for a FLR(M) my second extension
sent application 26 of august and papers 27. Got letter week after to do my BRP this was done on the 31 of August.

We never heard of the HO again. Yesterday my husband asked the postman ( a new one) if by any chance he had any mail for me and just by luck he had a letter from the HO that said they will be delaying the process because I haven't sent the extra documents/ information they required from me. :confused: , we are like what who when ? , after checking the letter my husband noticed that the address is wrong it says Flat 2 ( I just live in 2 a house not flat) so we assumed any other post was delivered to this address instead, we went around the Flat and it seems no one is living there.

We are lost now, my application says Awaiting Decision :( we called yesterday to the only contact phone we could find for HO they send us to fill a form online to correct the address ( which they had right in the first place) but they are asking for 1. ID from me ( home office has all that ) 2. proof of address ( again home office has those) and is a change of address form really is not what we need because we haven't moved.

Anyone please do you have any idea of what its the best thing to do?

We are worried that they are going to make a decision thinking we never replied with the extra information denying the visa on that ground. We are worried we are going to lose all our documents on the post as they will be sent to the wrong address and that's is they were really sent there.

We are just lost on what to do, please any help will be very appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.