Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I witnessed one, more like a hit and walk. This guy was going in a parking spot (nose in) and smashed the door of the car on his side. He got out, looked at it and just casually walked away.

Given that I am SICK AND TIRED of these f'rs hitting my car everywhere I go, I took pictures, left a note on the victims car and asked him to call me.

If he doesn't call me, I am going with this to the police, because these people need to learn that bumpers are made to "bump" other people with them. Is there a law for that here?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I'd say you shouldnt get involved unless the hit car's owner wants you to. I presume you left a note with the offenders car number ?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd say you shouldnt get involved unless the hit car's owner wants you to. I presume you left a note with the offenders car number ?
Yes I have decided not to get involved unless the owner of the hit car wants me to. I have left note! Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well. You shouldn't have put your number in the note. Or put a note at all.

You should've reported it to the police and the driver who hit other vehicle will get a fine immediately.

Well of course the police will make a phone call to both drivers (will know from the vehicle registration) and take it further.

Involving yourself in this matter or exposing your phone number, I wouldn't recommend it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.