Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am confused that should a hire a consultant (MARA or otherwise?) OR self file my VISA application, i am in Software line and expecting 60-65 points in points in point system. Which is the best consultant with maximum success rate for Australia in Delhi-NCR ?

·
Registered
973 Posts
hi,
Ask yourself the following questions....

1. What is Australian VISA process. How many steps are involved.
list out the steps.
2. What occupation your line of work closely relates to.
3. How good is your command on English.
4. How many points are you getting.
5. Are you willing to spend some time on the process.

If you are able to answer the above 5 questions as YES then you are good enough to submit yourself. No need to go with an agent.
they will just upload the documents as attachments and charge you money for the same.
go through this forum there are numerous threads on VISA process.
Spend some time.
give it atlest 10-15 days. its not a rocket science. if still in doubt shout away on this forum. someone will be there to help you.

All the best.

P.S I did not go the agent route and so did many successful people who got the grant.

I am confused that should a hire a consultant (MARA or otherwise?) OR self file my VISA application, i am in Software line and expecting 60-65 points in points in point system. Which is the best consultant with maximum success rate for Australia in Delhi-NCR ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi,
Ask yourself the following questions....

1. What is Australian VISA process. How many steps are involved.
list out the steps.
2. What occupation your line of work closely relates to.
3. How good is your command on English.
4. How many points are you getting.
5. Are you willing to spend some time on the process.

If you are able to answer the above 5 questions as YES then you are good enough to submit yourself. No need to go with an agent.
they will just upload the documents as attachments and charge you money for the same.
go through this forum there are numerous threads on VISA process.
Spend some time.
give it atlest 10-15 days. its not a rocket science. if still in doubt shout away on this forum. someone will be there to help you.

All the best.

P.S I did not go the agent route and so did many successful people who got the grant.

This sounds good, but i dont want to take any risk, if i stuck up somewhere, in documents/formats/process, then at least i can gain from the experience of right consultant.
The Visa fee is already too high, so if with some additional amount of consultant fee, i can minimize the risk that it would be better, provided i hire a very good agent...

·
Registered
153 Posts
This sounds good, but i dont want to take any risk, if i stuck up somewhere, in documents/formats/process, then at least i can gain from the experience of right consultant.
The Visa fee is already too high, so if with some additional amount of consultant fee, i can minimize the risk that it would be better, provided i hire a very good agent...
Wife and I both work. An 8 month old at home. Couldn't think of doing it alone. We hired one based out of Melbourne and haven't regretted a bit so far.

Again look at your priorities and decide.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wife and I both work. An 8 month old at home. Couldn't think of doing it alone. We hired one based out of Melbourne and haven't regretted a bit so far.

Again look at your priorities and decide.
Hi
Could you please PM me the name of migration agent and fees details

·
Registered
965 Posts
Go to MARA website and search in your city. That's the best way. Never go with the ones who advertise. They are mostly fake.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Other senior members kindly share your thoughts... any reference or suggestions for best and ECONOMICAL immigration consultant in Delhi-NCR ?

·
Registered
737 Posts
I would recommend not to use an agent. You can do it yourself with all the info in this forum. But if you are hellbent on hiring an agent, you can pay me some money and I can give you some advice as consultant :heh::D:D, LOL

·
Registered
737 Posts
But on a serious note, if you have some money to splash and want to avoid some of the pain in filing your self, you can use an agent. It's all your wish.

People in this forum are sharing their experience in filing the visa, and they are NOT MARA agents / professional consultants.

But I have heard that even few agents browse this forum for some information :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.