Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
working through the next steps for my partner and i to relo to Australia, he is an australian citizen.

boht of my daughters are in school, one 17- moving to uni for september
the youngest age 14, in high school

is there a specific visa that we will need to permit the girls to go to school ?

ie partner, vs temp partner, vs fiance

or will the girls be treated as international students and have to pay ?

what will happen if they both graduate in June and the School year in Australia doesnt start til Feb 2011 ?

separate question? any thoughts on which is best in terms of job search....

should i travel with a visitor visa and then apply for partner(fiance)status once there? should i begin job search now, using our temporary address in Australia ?

anyones insight will be greatly appreciated..

looks like july- August timeline and really need to get a better understanding...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts