Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hie we plan to move to Sydney in the month of March 2018 and my daughter is 11yrs old and is in grade 6 in India. Please may I know the procedure for admission in grade 7 in a selective school in paramatta and is it possible for her to join in middle of the academic year as there the schools commence in the month of Jan.
Thanks a ton in advance

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey mituldoshi,

I am also sailing in the same boat & trying to get answer to this question.
were you able to get some answers to this.

Really appreciate if you can help with the inputs from the research you might have done.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey mituldoshi,

I am also sailing in the same boat & trying to get answer to this question.
were you able to get some answers to this.

Really appreciate if you can help with the inputs from the research you might have done.
Hi,
I as well seeking the same answer. I will be moving with my family in March to Syd after my son completes his Year 10 here in India. He will be seeking admission to year 11 and the session will have already started in Jan. Any advice from the experts will help to understand if that would be easy.

Thanks !

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hi,
I as well seeking the same answer. I will be moving with my family in March to Syd after my son completes his Year 10 here in India. He will be seeking admission to year 11 and the session will have already started in Jan. Any advice from the experts will help to understand if that would be easy.

Thanks !
Hi Sarohas,

I am also in the same boat. My son is also in year 10 here and we plan to move after he writes his exams. Let us be in touch to tackle the challenges and share our learnings. PM me.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts