Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I've not been following DIAC news for more than a month... i heard somebody was saying DIAC is going to cancell the newly issued 175 independent visas, is it true? im worried coz i've got approved of 175 independent visa and the initial entry is not later than 24th Nov 2010 and im planning to move in Mid August 2010.

best of luck
ali

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Where do you hear such rumours? It's definitely nonsense as once you're issued your visa (175, etc.) it doesn't get cancelled unless you've done something fraudulent.

Hello everyone,

I've not been following DIAC news for more than a month... i heard somebody was saying DIAC is going to cancell the newly issued 175 independent visas, is it true? im worried coz i've got approved of 175 independent visa and the initial entry is not later than 24th Nov 2010 and im planning to move in Mid August 2010.

best of luck
ali

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
i cant stop smiling.. ali, stop listening to these rumors.. dont pay attention to what people say. enjoy your time with your family and plan your move..

and i see, you have not been coming here off late. keep visiting, some people can use your opinion on things :)

Reactions: alizulfs

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i cant stop smiling.. ali, stop listening to these rumors.. dont pay attention to what people say. enjoy your time with your family and plan your move..

and i see, you have not been coming here off late. keep visiting, some people can use your opinion on things :)
@amaslam... thanks for the enlighting me up.. hahaha.. i'll ignore such stupid rumors...

@anj... haha.. actually i am out of uae to kazakhstan on a project work for a month... its freezing here.. and thats the reason not getting much time to visit expatforum...

but from now on will try to get some time for it :)

thanks for your inputs on the rumour ..

and how about your case.. where it reached..

best of luck..
ali

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
ali my case is resting.. one day i will hear that it finally woke up and is now feeding then will take a bath, will go fr a long walk, see the world, meet relatives and then it will move forth. I am patient and damn its testing it further more :p.. nevermind my case, it will take a year for me and i dont mind.. I have plans here and if i do get a CO before 6-8 months, i will be annoyed and in a fix :)..

·
Registered
541 Posts
alizulfs ........
I know its purely Rumours. But for some minutes it increased my Blood pressure.

Any way that pressure got down by the reply of Amaslam and Anj.
......................................................................................................................
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Job Verification November 10th 2009
175 VISA GRANDED 22nd December 2009

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ali my case is resting.. one day i will hear that it finally woke up and is now feeding then will take a bath, will go fr a long walk, see the world, meet relatives and then it will move forth. I am patient and damn its testing it further more :p.. nevermind my case, it will take a year for me and i dont mind.. I have plans here and if i do get a CO before 6-8 months, i will be annoyed and in a fix :)..
Cool.. inshallah u'll get it soon...
my best wishes are with you.

ali

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alizulfs ........
I know its purely Rumours. But for some minutes it increased my Blood pressure.

Any way that pressure got down by the reply of Amaslam and Anj.
......................................................................................................................
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Job Verification November 10th 2009
175 VISA GRANDED 22nd December 2009
lol.... man same happened with me... :D
actually the news given to me by one of my relative who lives in aust. since so many years.. and hez on PR.... lol...

i knew its ridiculous but i had to get it clarified with the gurus here...

best of luck
ali

1 - 8 of 8 Posts