Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know if anyone could shed any light on the situation in Australia RE scaffolding vacancies suchas, jobs coming up, companies etc, is there a high demand in Australia for Scaffolders?? I am aware you have to complete an Australian scaffolding course which is not a problem. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hi Shane,

I moved form the UK to a the Limestone Coast in South Australia and I've only seen scaffolding used once so I think you need big cities. The only time I saw it was when they were refurbishing the old town hall since we don't have many buildings over one storey around here.

It may be worth trying to find out if there's an association of scaffolders and finding out where the work is that way.

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to move to australia

Hey guys well all start off im a 3d year ticket S.I.A scaffolder and i worked in the oil field and high rise industry for a long time and im moving to australia just to try some thing new but i was wondering is there any good scaffolding companies over there and if so do you guys have any names or numbers i could try out. Any help would be great thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.