Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say Hi, and introduce myself before I start firing questions at everybody :)

Im from the UK, and I'm looking to live and work in ether Australia, or New Zealand.

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
I just wanted to say Hi, and introduce myself before I start firing questions at everybody :)

Im from the UK, and I'm looking to live and work in ether Australia, or New Zealand.

Thanks

Rob
I think you need to be saying "Hi" in both the Australian and NZ forums where you might have a better chance of getting responses. It would also help if you said what you might be looking for out of such a move.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you need to be saying "Hi" in both the Australian and NZ forums where you might have a better chance of getting responses. It would also help if you said what you might be looking for out of such a move.
Hi, and thank you :)

I've already been to both forums and had a little read, Ive posted in one of the threads and I'll be asking more specific questions I have regarding my hopeful plans in the correct areas.

I just wanted to introduce myself somewhere and the General area seems like a reasonable place to start :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts