Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,
How are u all? It has been a long time since I interacted with u.
Let me recollect a few names (Rangola, Aslam,Hari999,Anj,Dolly, Shafkat, Reddy etc)..

I am still in India only. I just got a call from an AUS company. They have scheduled a telephonic interview next week. I just want to understand how the AUS interviews generally are.Are they very deeply technical or do they simply touch upon the basics? I am into Java and internet programming..
Any tips on how to effectively clear AUS interviews?

Reg,
Gopal

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
It can be either, but if it's by a manager he will probably touch technical basics but will be very interested in your problem solving abilities.

1. How did you resolve a problem using X
2. If you had the choice of using tech X and tech Y to solve business problem Z how would you do it.
3. Describe a typical project that you've worked on, what were the pain points, what were the success points, if you had to do it again what would you do to address the pain points.

Be prepared to answer in a direct manner and sound confident, tone does matter.

Read posts by Royen :)

Hi Friends,
How are u all? It has been a long time since I interacted with u.
Let me recollect a few names (Rangola, Aslam,Hari999,Anj,Dolly, Shafkat, Reddy etc)..

I am still in India only. I just got a call from an AUS company. They have scheduled a telephonic interview next week. I just want to understand how the AUS interviews generally are.Are they very deeply technical or do they simply touch upon the basics? I am into Java and internet programming..
Any tips on how to effectively clear AUS interviews?

Reg,
Gopal

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi

there are other posts as well about interviews, search the forum. I think it was ashish and royen who wrote interesting stuff..

·
Registered
541 Posts
Gopal........
Its great to hear that News.
Honestly i dont have any experience about interview.
Any way my best wishes to do well
......................................................................................................................
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Job Verification November 10th 2009
175 VISA GRANDED 22nd December 2009

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Hari9999,
You said you would give me your mail id...Pls give...You can send it to [email protected]
Are u also trying for any jobs from here itself?
I have been trying but only 1 clicked...(Clicked means only for interview, I mean)..
When are u flying? Where ?
Have u booked ur tickets? Pls give me all these details.If possible, pls share ur contact number also with me...I need to book my tickets also..Pls reply..

Gopal

Gopal........
Its great to hear that News.
Honestly i dont have any experience about interview.
Any way my best wishes to do well
......................................................................................................................
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Job Verification November 10th 2009
175 VISA GRANDED 22nd December 2009

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Hari9999,
You said you would give me your mail id...Pls give...You can send it to [email protected]
Are u also trying for any jobs from here itself?
I have been trying but only 1 clicked...(Clicked means only for interview, I mean)..
When are u flying? Where ?
Have u booked ur tickets? Pls give me all these details.If possible, pls share ur contact number also with me...I need to book my tickets also..Pls reply..

Gopal
Hallo Gopal.....
I have mailed you
Regards
hari999999

1 - 6 of 6 Posts