Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My post was deleted the first time because I blindly replied to an old thread so here I am again.

First of all I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Rebecca Hartstrom, a noob here from Sydney. I have never been to the UK yet but it's one of my dream destinations so that's why I'm here. I hope to meet a lot of new acquaintances/friends here. I promise to help out anyone too who has questions about how to pursue their dream jobs and give some job searching tips as well. Again I hope everyone is having an awesome week! :)

·
Administrator
36,756 Posts
Hi everyone! My post was deleted the first time because I blindly replied to an old thread so here I am again.

First of all I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Rebecca Hartstrom, a noob here from Sydney. I have never been to the UK yet but it's one of my dream destinations so that's why I'm here. I hope to meet a lot of new acquaintances/friends here. I promise to help out anyone too who has questions about how to pursue their dream jobs and give some job searching tips as well. Again I hope everyone is having an awesome week! :)
your dream is to go to the UK?

I replied to you on one of your other (identical) threads that maybe you should visit our Britain Expat Forum for Expats Living in the UK - Expat Forum For Expats, For Moving Overseas And For Jobs Abroad & ask some questions there - lots of the posters ther have tons of knowledge to help you realise your dream

this isn't a jobsearch forum though, so I don't really see how you can help anyone...........unless you know how to get working visas for other countries?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Hi xabiachica! Thanks for the links! I did not see your reply to my other post, maybe it was the one that got deleted?? But will check out the URLs you said. And yes I understand that this is not a job search forum. And no I don't really know much about working visas. But still I'll help try to help out in other ways. :)
Thanks again!

·
Administrator
36,756 Posts
Hi xabiachica! Thanks for the links! I did not see your reply to my other post, maybe it was the one that got deleted?? But will check out the URLs you said. And yes I understand that this is not a job search forum. And no I don't really know much about working visas. But still I'll help try to help out in other ways. :)
Thanks again!
it's here ;) http://www.expatforum.com/expats/rest-world-expat-forum/110126-introduction.html

anyhooo

why not go ask for some help in the UK forum, as I suggested

1 - 5 of 5 Posts