Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!
Congrats amazing forum. Due to this, post here my doubt which is killing me. Couldnt find slovakia in the europe part, so, here i am.

People, my lady is slovak and i am brazilian. i am allowed to stay in schengen area until the 11th of february as a tourist. we ve been together for two year now staying some time in each country respecting the laws and everything.\\

however now, i dont feel like staying away from her again -we needed to be for one year - but i cant find concise information about

a- marrying her
b- work permit
c- residence permit

are they all tied up together or not? Marrying her allow me to work in any country of eu or just slovakia? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cant find real info!!!!

Hope you guys can help me !

byee

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just checked there....nothing....anyway, gonna try to post this there....Thanks a lot. By the way, do you happen to know if having an eu work permit I can work in UK or I should go through the visa process anyway? Thaks in advance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think you need to have a visa to work in the UK if you aren't an EU national but if you're married to an EU national, you should be eligible to become a citizen of Slovakia and therefore eligible to work in the UK.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Master Degree Equalence

Dear All,
My Qualification from Pakistani Universities is as under,

(1) Master Degree In Computer Science (2 Years), HEC Recognized
(2) Master Degree In Computer Science (2 Years), HEC Does Not Recognize
(3) Bachlor in Science(STAT,Math,Eco).... (2 Years), HEC Recognized

What will ACS consider my educational level?
How many points I will get for qualification.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts