Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am Emma, a newbie here. Will be moving to Dubai. Hope to get your suggestions regarding my studies in Dubai.
Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,963 Posts
Hi all,
I am Emma, a newbie here. Will be moving to Dubai. Hope to get your suggestions regarding my studies in Dubai.
Thank you.
Hi Emma,
Welcome to the forum.
What and where are you going to be studying?
School, high school, college, university?
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Emma,
Welcome to the forum.
What and where are you going to be studying?
School, high school, college, university?
Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve, Thank you :)

I have got admission for Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy at the University of Wollongong in Dubai and I will be moving there by next week.

Have you heard about this University? Or Has someone here been to there? If so, please share your experiences or suggestions regarding this.

Also please list me some hangout spots in Dubai (nearby Dubai knowledge park). I just started a thread for this question - http://www.expatforum.com/expats/du...g-dubai/1332946-main-hangout-spots-dubai.html

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
UOWD is a not so great university, with fees that are high relative to the value it brings.

Surely you must have done some research while applying? What will change in a week before starting? In any case, you have to assess whether it is good enough keeping in mind the other options you may (or may not) have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts