Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Well it's been 7 months now since my family and I came back from Cyprus, it was the right choice to come back but must admit all the moaning I did about it being to hot I could do with it right now Lol! Everyone settled in good jobs Mia settled back at school with her old friends she turned 15 last week Michael the eldest still plays football back with a team here after playing for Peyia and my middle boy has just been promoted in his job so all ok. Grandchildren are well eldest started school so all in all the right choice for us all to come back after Michael came to the end of his football contract, we where very lucky to have someone to take over the business in Cyprus but a lovely 3 years had by all, it was time to get back to reality made some lovely friends and miss them dearly but will be back soon only next time just for a holiday, sorry Veronica never did get to have that coffee with you. I have a florist shop now with my son who owns it but doesn't work here he just felt sorry for his poor mum so thought get her a shop and let her do what she knows best lol! hence being a florist for 21 years anyway enough of going on.

this site helped me from start to finish and a big thank you to everyone concerned but will still visit from time to time.

Cherie x:clap2:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm very happy for you and your family. It's nice to hear that you can successfully go back because who knows what the future holds!
All the best

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Hi everyone

Well it's been 7 months now since my family and I came back from Cyprus, it was the right choice to come back but must admit all the moaning I did about it being to hot I could do with it right now Lol! Everyone settled in good jobs Mia settled back at school with her old friends she turned 15 last week Michael the eldest still plays football back with a team here after playing for Peyia and my middle boy has just been promoted in his job so all ok. Grandchildren are well eldest started school so all in all the right choice for us all to come back after Michael came to the end of his football contract, we where very lucky to have someone to take over the business in Cyprus but a lovely 3 years had by all, it was time to get back to reality made some lovely friends and miss them dearly but will be back soon only next time just for a holiday, sorry Veronica never did get to have that coffee with you. I have a florist shop now with my son who owns it but doesn't work here he just felt sorry for his poor mum so thought get her a shop and let her do what she knows best lol! hence being a florist for 21 years anyway enough of going on.

this site helped me from start to finish and a big thank you to everyone concerned but will still visit from time to time.

Cherie x:clap2:
Hi Cherie,

I'm so pleased it all came good in the end.

A big decision to make for you all, but obviously the right one for your family.

Good luck with the shop.:wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts