Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

My name is Brenda and I will be visiting the Hendaye and Biarritz area at the end of March to organise things to move there, I hope, at the beginning of May this year.

Would really like to meet some of you and get your feedback on what I need to do to be prepared, as well as just making some friends.

I think I have accommodation arranged, but any recommendations for a cheap option would be much appreciated.

I have conversational French, but will also be looking for lessons to get back up to speed if anyone has any contacts offering this service.

Really looking forward to meeting some of you soon. B.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all

My name is Brenda and I will be visiting the Hendaye and Biarritz area at the end of March to organise things to move there, I hope, at the beginning of May this year.

Would really like to meet some of you and get your feedback on what I need to do to be prepared, as well as just making some friends.

I think I have accommodation arranged, but any recommendations for a cheap option would be much appreciated.

I have conversational French, but will also be looking for lessons to get back up to speed if anyone has any contacts offering this service.

Really looking forward to meeting some of you soon. B.

Hi Brenda.
I'm Italian and I'm trying to find people who live in Hendaye/Biarritz because I'm moving there in a few months.
Are you still living there?
Can I ask you something about that area?
thank you
Francesca

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi Brenda.
I'm Italian and I'm trying to find people who live in Hendaye/Biarritz because I'm moving there in a few months.
Are you still living there?
Can I ask you something about that area?
thank you
Francesca
Hello Francesca,

There are others on this forum who live in the Biarritz area. Post your question here and I'm sure you will get some responses.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello Francesca,

There are others on this forum who live in the Biarritz area. Post your question here and I'm sure you will get some responses.

Hello James, thank you.
What do you mean by "here"?

I'm new and I'm not sure what I have to do :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I mean to post your question like you just asked the question above. In other words, within this thread.

Don't know if that makes sense...
I'm sorry James... not really! :)
You mean I have to ask the same question without replying to a specific person? And anyway, not opening a new thread, right?
And... if I had written this message without replying specifically to you, would you have read my answer?
thank you, I promise I stop here my questions off topic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.