Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am really stuck.. I got my 6th payslip on 31st of august. I prepared the everything for my husbands application to the best of my knowledge BUT the immigration lawyer that I was hoping to get my documents checked has gone on annual leave so I am trying to find someone else. As its nearing the end of this month, my payslips will be 28 days on the 28th Sept and bank statements will be 28 days on the 4th Oct and I want to get the online form submission before the 28th the lasted. I am in a dilemma right now, I have spent this month gathering documents as they were only available to me after I got my 6th payslip. However, I am trying to get hold of someone early next week. As soon as a solicitor has confirmed that I have everything I need, I will aim to submit and pay for the visa before the 28th. But will this be ok? I read that the documents are required to be under 28 days on the day of submission.

What do you guys think I should do?

Please let me know. Thank you very much in advance.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am really stuck.. I got my 6th payslip on 31st of august. I prepared the everything for my husbands application to the best of my knowledge BUT the immigration lawyer that I was hoping to get my documents checked has gone on annual leave so I am trying to find someone else. As its nearing the end of this month, my payslips will be 28 days on the 28th Sept and bank statements will be 28 days on the 4th Oct and I want to get the online form submission before the 28th the lasted. I am in a dilemma right now, I have spent this month gathering documents as they were only available to me after I got my 6th payslip. However, I am trying to get hold of someone early next week. As soon as a solicitor has confirmed that I have everything I need, I will aim to submit and pay for the visa before the 28th. But will this be ok? I read that the documents are required to be under 28 days on the day of submission.

What do you guys think I should do?

Please let me know. Thank you very much in advance.
Post your checklist here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.