Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Met a person who needs urgent help. He is 55years old, a Spanish citizen and had started working in the UK (1 week ). He had a sudden major heart attack and the doctors have recommended a bypass surgery with a waiting time of 2 months. He doesn't have any family here nor friends who can take care of him between now and the surgery. He says that his nephew can accommodate him but cannot provide him with any special assistance as he is also working full time. Doctors have recommended rest as well as a change in his lifestyle.
He believes he has 2 options but he is unsure about both.

1. He wants to travel back to Spain but he is anxious about his health. He is also prone to anxiety. He fears he will not make it there and there are issues of healthcare travel insurance which needs to be addressed. Any suggestions on flights which provide special assistance or insurance companies will be helpful.
2. Can his wife who is a Pakistani national (I believe) come over to take care of him between now and the surgery? She lives in Spain on a residence permit. What paperwork is required to apply for an emergency travel visa?

I feel very sorry for him and I don't know how to guide him except posting this on the forum to seek some informed options. Any help is sincerely appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.